Innovations can be analyzed so you can evaluate whether they will work at your organization. Here are some questions to ask when you are in the first phase of innovation: gathering ideas.
- Have you established realistic goals for this idea?
- Even if this idea had a positive outcome elsewhere, will it work at your organization?
- Is there a downside to just skipping this innovative idea?
- Are the benefits of the innovation sufficient to justify implementing the innovation?
- Is this innovation necessary because of the introduction of a new technology?
- Do you have the ability to take the ideas of others and adapt them?
Have you missed a Coffee Break Course? Here’s our complete lineup. Or follow along on Twitter at #coffeebreakcourse.